thank you GOD - YOU are awesome.
anyways, this song really touched my heart today. i like this song. i think it's written by Joel Houston.
You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand
You stood before my failure
Carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand
So what can I say?
What can i do?
But offer this heart O God,
Completely to You
So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive within me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand
So what can I say?
What can I do?
But offer this heart O God,
Completely to You
(my favourite part)
So I'll stand
With arms high and hearts abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it al
So I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours
No comments:
Post a Comment